The George Soros' connection

• Gerardo E. Martínez-Solanas
  • Gerardo E. Martínez-Solanas's Avatar Topic Author

The George Soros' connection

2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago
The relationships of multiple personalities with Barak Obama or Joe Biden, or who have been or are at their service, who in turn are deeply involved in the underhanded dealings of George Soros, are very disturbing.

In February, former Biden Foundation Board of Directors member Micaela Fernandez Allen was named director of U.S. Advocacy in the Washington, D.C., office of Open Society-U.S., the American branch of Soros’s Open Society Foundations. Allen was the former Director of Global Public Policy at retail giant Walmart for 35 months before moving on to Soros. From 2009-to 2014 she was “Special Assistant to the President, Office of Legislative Affairs” in the Obama administration. Before that, she served as an adviser to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi from 2007-2009.

Jill Habig served as Kamala Harris’s Deputy Campaign Manager in her 2016 Senate campaign. She is now an Open Society Foundations’ (OSF) “Leadership in Government Fellow.” Habig plays a crucial role in furthering Soros’s efforts to own local DAs across America. You know, the ones refusing to prosecute Antifa rioters today. OSF is listed as a partner in the Public Rights Project, along with the radical Tides Foundation, another organization heavily funded by Soros.

Lenore Anderson is another Soros-tied activist who formerly served as a Harris staffer. The Los Angeles Times describes Anderson as a “former aide to then-San Francisco District Attorney Kamala Harris.” Anderson is the Founder and President of two radical criminal justice reform organizations, Californians for Safety and Justice and Alliance for Safety and Justice. Both groups are projects of the Tides Foundation. Soros has given over $22 million to the Tides Foundation.

Nicole Isaac, a former Biden legislative aide, is “Senior Director North American Policy” at LinkedIn. Isaac was also a member of the Biden Foundation board. She is a firm advocate of an "open doors policy" for all immigrants with no restrictions.

And these are just a few examples among many more that are coming to light. But these machinations go much deeper – a secretive group backed by millions of dollars from liberal billionaire George Soros is working behind the scenes with President Biden's administration to shape policy. It has been revealed as a Soros organization named "Open Society" in an interview with its own Executive Director, Tom Perriello. Their strategy, according to Perriello, is known as "Governing for Impact" (GFI). However, this strategy is secretive and completely invisible to internet search engines. At the GFI site, no news reports or press releases appear about its existence, principles, or practices. However, independent investigators have revealed that it was established to prepare the Biden administration for a "transformative governance" and that it had produced "more than 60 in-depth, shovel-ready regulatory recommendations" for dozens of federal agencies.

It is good to know all these handlings; it is very important to be informed. Information is power.
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Gerardo E. Martínez-Solanas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ricardo Valenzuela

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Caroline Rotan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Re: The George Soros' connection

1 year 11 months ago
Each time I read something in your digital magazine, I know I'll be better informed. Finally, a detailed article exposing George Soros' part in US political interference.

I read a book called "The Shadow Party" in 2007, describing how this man and his zillions, under the guise of his nonprofits, the Progressive Party, Hillary Clinton, and the '60s radicals, intended to bring down America. At the time it seemed like, "What!". I have watched this man's "donations" "bribe" people to help him to accomplish this and many other destructive acts to our country. For example, teachers' unions are rich because of him and look at what has become of our education system.

Looking at all those protesting against the Supreme Court's decision to return abortion back to the states, they probably never even heard of the Supreme Court. They can still get their abortion, but maybe just not in their state. I have no problem, if that's what they'd like to do, but not on my dime.

• Gerardo E. Martínez-Solanas
  • Gerardo E. Martínez-Solanas's Avatar Topic Author

Re: The George Soros' connection

1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago
Caroline Rotan's testimony is very interesting, although her response/comment deviates in the last paragraph to another topic that is also timely, controversial and important. I suggest that she reads [and comments at the foot of the page] the report expressly focusing on this subject, that she will find here → democraciaparticipativa.net/de...spectives/20313-roe- .

On the other hand, on the issue of abortion, I also published an extensive informative report in Spanish in the "Perspectives" space of the "Human Rights" Section ( democraciaparticipativa.net/de...-derecho-de-la-mujer ) that may be of interest to readers who can read that language. If I have time later I will try to translate and publish an English version of it.
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Gerardo E. Martínez-Solanas.

Moderators: Miguel SaludesAbelardo Pérez GarcíaOílda del CastilloRicardo PuertaAntonio LlacaEfraín InfantePedro S. CamposHéctor Caraballo
Time to create page: 0.324 seconds