Puerto Rico - The most outstanding 2014 plebiscite
- Puerto Rico Report
- Category: Artículos sobre Referendos / Plebiscites' articles
- Hits: 12047
On November 6th, the people of Puerto Rico voted to end their island’s status as a territory of the United States. The ballot consisted of two questions, and the results were as follows:
1. Do you agree that Puerto Rico should continue to have its present form of territorial status?
2. Irrespective of your answer to the first question, indicate which of the following non-territorial options you prefer.Read more ...
More Articles ...
- Direct Democracy in the USA
- «No es cierto que la democracia directa sea invento de la izquierda, todo lo contrario»
- European Citizens' Initiative: a sign of direct democracy in the EU
- Rules for Hearings on ECIs adopted by European Parliament
- Plebiscitos en América Latina: una breve reseña
- The European Union Constitution